Benefits of The Salad Table’s Hydroponic Garden Table
There are innumerable benefits to being able to start and maintain a home garden, but some of the top ones include having tasty, fresh produce at hand, knowing what is in your food and the joy that comes from gardening.
- Start your own home garden and reap what you sow – fresh produce. Nothing is better than looking at a recipe that calls for coriander and being able to pluck fresh sprigs of the herb from a plant you’ve grown in your home. With a hydroponic garden table, the options are endless. You can garden parsley, watercress, strawberries, thyme, dill, kale, butterhead lettuce, basil, tomatoes, cucumber, mint, mustard greens, endive, swiss chard, chives, lavender, marjoram, sage, beans, chillies and pretty much anything else you can think to grow!
- Know what goes into your food. When you are the producer, you know that there are no toxic chemicals on the food you grow, and it doesn’t pass through so many hands before it gets to your kitchen. You can enjoy your fresh herbs, fruits and veggies with the peace of mind that they had only one step to make: from your garden to your plate.
- Enjoy the satisfaction of learning how to provide for yourself. There is an immense joy and sense of well-being that comes from having a flourishing home garden that allows you to be self-sufficient as you watch life develop from a seedling to a beautiful head of lettuce. Relish in this simple pleasure that will help you see what you are capable of and feel a connection to nature.
What You Can Expect from The Salad Table re Hydroponic Tables in Australia
With our hydroponic tables, anyone in Australia can become a farmer enjoying homegrown produce by following our simple guidelines.
- Have delicious, fresh homegrown produce for a lifetime at a fraction of the cost you will pay overtime to buy sub-par products every week at a store when it’s already stale when it reaches your plate. If you follow our directions, you can have a continuous crop ready to use straight from your hydroponic table.
- We provide simple instructions for set-up and maintenance of your garden table, and we offer ongoing support to ensure that we can address all your questions and concerns. We understand that you don’t want to pay for something that will become a hassle, which is why we have made sure to include directions that are easy for anyone to follow successfully.
- We can deliver our hydroponic kits anywhere in Australia, and the nature of the tables makes it easy to set up in any household. If you have limited space, a vertical table could be a better choice for you, and our hydroponic rolling tables make it easy to move anywhere.
About The Salad Table
We are a family-owned and operated business that began in 2016 at our home in the beautiful town of Coominya in Queensland. What started from a desire to offer people the chance to taste the difference freshly grown produce can make in their cooking and diet soon transformed from a personal passion to a thriving business. Our hydroponic garden tables allow anyone in Australia to try their hand at farming while reaping the benefits of the seeds they sow right in their simple gardening table at home.
We want you to have a flourishing garden, so please contact us with any questions you have about our products and gardening techniques?