Freestanding Hydroponic Garden
Choose a Freestanding Hydroponic Garden and Grow Your Own Food Now
If you would love to grow your own vegetables but struggle with traditional gardening (or don’t have the space for it), a freestanding hydroponic garden may be the answer. Hydroponics – growing plants without soil – has grown in popularity in recent years as more and more consumers seek ways to grow their own food successfully, even when they don’t have the outdoor space or a green thumb. At The Salad Table, we offer a range of hydroponic grow kits to suit a variety of needs. Our kits are easy to use and nearly foolproof – anyone can use them by following the simple instructions, no green thumb required.
Benefits of a Freestanding Hydroponic Kit
Grow kits make it easy for beginners to get started with hydroponics. Here are some of the advantages of growing your own food this way.
- It’s convenient. Although handy individuals can build hydroponic systems from scratch, our pre-packaged kits come with everything you need to start growing your food immediately.
- It’s fast. One of the best things about hydroponics is the optimal delivery of nutrients to plants, which results in considerably faster growth and higher yields. These systems deliver nutrients on a timed basis in the perfect combinations for the best possible results.
- It’s easy. If you’ve ever had outdoor plants die for no discernible reason, then you know the frustration that can result with traditional gardening. With hydroponics, you won’t have to worry about soil problems, pests, weeds, poor drainage, or other potential issues.
- It’s sustainable. Your freestanding hydroponic herb garden will continuously reuse its nutrient solutions, minimising the amount of water needed when compared with traditional gardening. Also, the closed design of these systems means that the plants absorb most of the nutrients rather than being leached into the ground.
Tips for Getting the Most Value Out of Your Freestanding Hydroponic Herb Garden
Hydroponic systems do require an upfront investment, but they are highly cost-effective over time, helping you produce healthy, nutritious produce year after year. Here are a few tips for getting the most value out of yours.
- Know what you’re buying and what you need. Check which supplies you might need to stock up on to be sure you have everything you need to get started, such as nutrient packs, grow cubes, or pumps.
Consider starting small. If this is your first time experimenting with hydroponics, don’t worry – even a beginner can do it. However, it may be a good idea to start on a smaller scale, such as our 21-Plant Starter Salad Table.
- Keep all your equipment together. Store your equipment, nutrients, and anything else associated with growing in one room, easily accessible to make growing your garden as convenient as possible.
Why Trust The Salad Table Regarding Your Freestanding Hydroponic Kit
At The Salad Table, we’re passionate about growing plants hydroponically because of how easy this method is and how accessible it is to everyone, even people who aren’t naturally talented gardeners. Hydroponic systems are also perfect for urban settings and in homes where outdoor space is lacking. Our products are Australian-made to the highest standards of solid construction and will not rust. Discover the fun and joy of having your own salad veggies fresh and ready to harvest right in your own home. Contact The Salad Table today to learn more.