Hydroponic Grow Kit
Grow Fresh, Delicious Vegetables Year-Round with A Hydroponic Grow Kit
Are you considering investing in a hydroponic grow kit? Hydroponics is an excellent way to grow plants without soil and produce higher yields, even where space is limited and even if you don’t have a green thumb. Even commercial growers are flocking to hydroponics for its ease and efficiency. The Salad Table offers complete hydroponic grow systems to make growing your own veggies easier than ever.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Their Hydroponic Grow Kit in Australia
If you want to try your hand at hydroponic gardening, congratulations, you’re making a great choice and one that will result in year after year of fresh, delicious, nutritious produce. Here are a few common mistakes to avoid for optimal results.
- Ignoring pH levels. Keep in mind that your plants stay alive and grow almost entirely because of their nutrient solution. If the solution is too acidic or too alkaline, your plants may not survive. Monitor your pH levels and be sure that they stay within healthy parameters.
- Neglecting lighting needs. Investing in the right lighting can allow you to keep your garden thriving year in and year out. If you don’t want to buy separate lights, you can place your hydroponic grow kit on a patio or balcony or even right in your backyard. Just make sure that your plants get plenty of light (sitting next to a window is unlikely to be adequate).
- Not keeping your area clean. Develop good sanitation habits from the very beginning, including keeping the floor clean and dry, cleaning and sterilising your tools, equipment, and containers, and disposing of plant waste.
Fun Facts about Your Indoor Hydroponic Grow Kit
Are you interested in learning a little more about hydroponics? Even if you aren’t a beginner, you may not know these fun facts.
- Hydroponics uses up to 90% less water than traditional gardening. Growing plants in the ground is surprisingly inefficient and a massive waste of water. Hydroponic plants grow well in a small fraction of the water it takes to cultivate the same plants outdoors.
- You can grow plants year-round. Because a complete hydroponic grow kit contains everything your plants need to thrive indoors, you can grow your favourite foods continually, all year long.
- Hydroponics isn’t new. Although it may sound high-tech and futuristic, hydroponics dates back to the Hanging Gardens of Babylon and the Floating Gardens of China. Modern technology has made it easier, but it’s far from a new concept.
About The Salad Table
At The Salad Table, we have nearly a decade of experience growing plants hydroponically and designing complete indoor grow kits to make it as easy as possible for you to grow your own food. We now offer a range of Salad Tables in various sizes and styles, so you can find one that suits your needs. Our products are designed and custom-made in Australia. We focus on excellent customer service and exceptional quality. If you live somewhere with no outdoor space for gardening or you have struggled in the past with growing food successfully, our kits are for you. Contact The Salad Table for more information.