Hydroponic Herb Garden
Why Not Start Your Own Hydroponic Herb Garden?
A herb garden that thrives indoors and doesn’t require soil is known as a hydroponic herb garden.
There’s nothing like using fresh herbs but not everyone has the land, time, or climate to grow a herb garden outdoors. A hydroponic herb garden provides a way for fresh herb enthusiasts to grow them indoors. Before you start yours, you should know that there are some benefits as well as some issues with hydroponic gardening.
Problems a Hydroponic Herb Garden Kit Addresses
Although hydroponic gardening is the better option for some, it still has its drawbacks, but none that we can’t solve.
- This kind of gardening requires you to purchase a hydroponic herb garden kit. Your initial investment when starting and maintaining your herb garden may be higher than if you were to have a traditional garden outdoors. However, our packages are competitively priced, and you’ll save significant amounts of water over the long term by using hydroponics.
- Other than needing some equipment, you also need the know-how to set up and run the equipment. For this, we have an open-door policy and offer all the after-sales service you may require.
- With a hydroponic herb garden kit, you can have fresh, healthy herbs on your table much faster than with a regular vegetable garden. Also, you can control which fertilisers and nutrition you add to ensure prolific growth.
If you don’t have much money for store-bought salad veggies and herbs, then hydroponics may be ideal for you.
Benefits of a Hydroponic Herb Garden in Australia
There are many advantages to using hydroponic gardening. Depending on your living situation, hydroponic gardening may be your best gardening option.
- Hydroponic gardens run entirely on water alone and require no soil. So, if you are someone who lives in an apartment or condo with no backyard, you can still garden.
- You have complete control of your herb’s climate so you can make sure that they are getting just the right amount of light, oxygen, and nutrients. This manageability cuts your grow times almost in half and yields more herbs for your recipes.
- You will be able to grow and enjoy your hydroponic herb garden in Australia all year round. Since you won’t have to depend on an outdoor climate, you won’t have to transplant your herbs or be without them in the colder seasons.
If you’ve decided that the benefits of hydroponic gardening, is precisely what you need, look no further. The Salad Table has everything you need to set up and maintain your hydroponic herb garden in Australia.
Why You Should Use The Salad Table
We sell Australian made parts and have many years of experience with hydroponics. Browse all the kits and supplies you would need to start your herb garden on the shop page and feel free to contact us whenever you need any advice. We aim to provide the best service and care to all our clients and wish to transfer our passion for fresh salad vegetables to all of Australia.